Heat Assault Bed Bug Unit: Effective Bed Bug Removal Service in Eau Claire
Bed bugs are troublesome household pests. These appleseed-sized, blood-sucking insects can move from place to place – from that garage sale furniture to the rest of your house. Once bed bugs enter your home, they quickly begin multiplying and, in short order, they can become a huge problem.
If you think you have a bed bug infestation in your home, don’t wait until it’s too late. The quicker the problem is addressed, the better. At 1st Choice Pest Solutions, we offer top-notch bed bug removal services. We count on a heat assault bed bug unit that kills bed bugs in all stages of life – from eggs to adults, which guarantees a complete and effective removal.
How Can I Know If I Have a Bed Bug Infestation?
Bed bugs may be small, but they sure do let everyone know they’re present. Bed bugs get their name from the fact that they’re usually found in close proximity to beds. They need the blood of warm-blooded animals to survive – they primarily feed on humans sleeping in bed at night. Some signs your home may have a bed bug infestation are:
- Small, itchy red bumps on your body
- Dark or rust-colored spots on your mattress
- Bloodstains on your sheets
- Musty odors
1st Choice Pest Solutions’ Treatments
With the rate that bed bugs multiply, there is no such thing as a small infestation. From the very moment you suspect you may have a bed bug infestation in your home, you have to get in touch with an experienced pest control company who knows how to eliminate pests the first time, like 1st Choice Pest Solutions. We offer several treatments for all levels of infestations.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment: We count on a heat assault bed bug unit. This heats a room to 130 degrees for a period of four to six hours. This treatment kills bed bugs in all stages of life – egg, nymph, and adult.
- Mattress and Box Spring Encasing: This is a preventative measure for keeping bed bugs out. It consists of encasing your mattress and box spring in a high-quality encasement.
- Conventional Pesticide Treatment: The traditional method of applying an EPA-registered product on baseboards, along the cracks, and voids in the walls.
Say Bye Bye To Bed Bugs
At 1st Choice Pest Solutions, we are able to help you get rid of bed bugs and stop them from impacting your day-to-day life. Forget about sleepless nights and anxiety, we will help you get back to normal. Contact us today and say bye bye to bed bugs!